B737 Touch screen trainer is today's must have device for filling the gap between theoretical Computer Based Training and upscale Full Flight Simulator.
The B737 Touch Screen Trainer (TST) is a modular training tool which allows to run a full aircraft simulation on low cost and flexible Touch Screen hardware. As so, it enables to train on ground phase for all procedure training from a PC desktop.
This solution brings tremendous advantages within the most attractive pricing range.
This full simulation software for A330 combines the use the Airbus official Data Package and a dedicated customer support meeting training centers highest requirements. The device is customizable thanks to a wide range of hardware replica, to meet training needs and budget constraints.
The TST B737 interface is easy-to-use for both trainees and instructors, thus allowing minimum disruption to their work.
- Most complete hardware solution
- Use of Customer’s Navigation Database
- Ergonomic Instructor’s Operating Station
- PC-based Windows environment
- Customization to Customer’s needs and budget
- Training centers
- Flight training for aircraft pilots
- Quick return on investment
- Simulation at FFS level
- Optimizes training time and offers the ability of “in house” training
- Multiple associated training events (Normal, abnormal...)
- Easy maintenance
- FAA approved FTD Level 4
- EASA approved FTD Level 1