B737 Touch Screen Maintenance Trainer is the solution for training students on a cockpit like environment without the associated pressure.
ECA Group offers a wide range of hardware replica on Touch Screen architecture, keeping in mind return on investment constraints. Associated with B737 MTD or by itself, this solution is a must in today’s virtualized environment.
This B737 Touch Screen Maintenance Trainer is design as a modular training tool allowing to run full aircraft simulation on low cost and flexible Touch Screen hardware. ECA Group offers a wide range of hardware replica adaptable to Touch Screen architecture. Thanks to its modularity, the solution can be customized according to customer training needs, budget and return on investment constraints.
Better preparing the maintenance crew on troubleshooting pairs up with reducing maintenance costs. By deepening onet's understanding of the aircraft systems, better diagnosis on malfunctions can be drawn, impacting directly on operating costs.
- Most complete hardware solution
- Use of Customer Navigation Database
- Ergonomic Instructor Operating Station
- PC-based Windows environment
- Customization to Customer needs and budget
- Training centers
- Aircraft maintenance operators
- Aircraft maintenance training
- Perfect device for aircraft systems understanding
- Designed for utilization in Part 147 Training Centers
- Troubleshooting Exercises
- Substantial list of simulated BITE Tests
- Same malfunction list as FFS
- Virtual Aircraft
- Animated Schematics fully linked with simulation
- EASA approved - Applicable in Part 147 Training Centers for licensing purpose Part 66–Level B1-B2
- CAAC approved - Applicable in Part 147 Training Centers for licensing purpose Part 66–Level B1-B2