A330 Touch Screen Maintenance Trainer is the solution for training students on a cockpit like environment without the associated pressure. Associated with A330 ACT or by itself, this solution is a must in today’s virtualized environment.
A330 Touch Screen Maintenance Trainer (TSMT) is a modular training tool which allows running full aircraft simulation on low cost and flexible Touch Screen hardware. ECA Group offers a wide range of hardware replica on Touch Screen architecture, keeping in mind customer training needs, budget and return on investment constraints.
This solution allows to reduce maintenance costs by better preparing the maintenance crew on troubleshooting.
A deep understanding of the aircraft systems leads to better diagnosis on malfunctions with a direct impact on operating costs.
- Most complete hardware solution
- Use of Customer Navigation Database
- Ergonomic Instructor Operating Station
- PC-based Windows environment
- Customization to Customer needs and budget
- Training centers
- Aircraft maintenance operators
- Aircraft maintenance training
- Perfect device for aircraft systems understanding
- Designed for utilization in Part 147 Training Centers
- Troubleshooting Exercises
- Substantial list of simulated BITE Tests
- Virtual Aircraft
- Animated Schematics fully linked with simulation
- EASA approved - Applicable in Part 147 Training Centers for licensing purpose Part 66–Level B1-B2
- CAAC approved - Applicable in Part 147 Training Centers for licensing purpose Part 66–Level B1-B2