A320 Touch Screen Maintenance Trainer is the solution for training students on a cockpit like environment without the associated pressure.
ECA Group offers a wide range of hardware replica on Touch Screen architecture, keeping in mind return on investment constraints. Associated with A320 ACT or by itself, this solution is a must in today’s virtualized environment.
This Touch Screen Maintenance Trainer is a modular training tool which allows to run full aircraft simulation on low cost and flexible Touch Screen hardware. ECA Group offers a wide range of hardware replica for Touch Screen architecture, that can be fitted according to customer training needs, budget and return on investment constraints.
Better preparing the maintenance crew on troubleshooting allow to reduce reduce maintenance costs. Thus, a deep understanding of the aircraft systems allows to better draw diagnosis on malfunctions with a direct impact on operating costs.
- Most complete hardware solution
- Use of Customer Navigation Database
- Ergonomic Instructor Operating Station
- PC-based Windows environment
- Customization to Customer needs and budget
- Training centers
- Aircraft maintenance operators
- Aircraft maintenance training
- Perfect device for aircraft systems understanding
- Designed for utilization in Part 147 Training Centers
- Troubleshooting Exercises
- Substantial list of simulated BITE Tests
- Same malfunction list as FFS
- Virtual Aircraft
- Animated Schematics fully linked with simulation
- EASA approved - Applicable in Part 147 Training Centers for licensing purpose Part 66–Level B1-B2
- CAAC approved - Applicable in Part 147 Training Centers for licensing purpose Part 66–Level B1-B2