ECA Group STR-L is a step tracking receiver l band for satellite ground station equipment.
STEP TRACKING RECEIVER L BAND is developped to track of all types of SATCOM (Satellite Communications), either commercial or military satellites.
This beacon receiver, working in L band, is an essential element in the pursuit of a geostationary or orbiting satellite.
It can be implemented in ground station, mobile station or aboard a military vessel. It includes a highly stable synthesized oscillator frequency, down-converter and has a lock on time of a few dozen milliseconds
STR-L - STEP TRACKING RECEIVER L BAND uses the sequential amplitude detection (step-by-step technique) which aims to detect the highest received signal level by incremental motion of the antenna.
- Delivers DC output voltage proportional to received signal strength
- Accepts PM or BPSK input modulated carrier and includes an anti-sideband system
- Has high performance advantage remote control/monitoring achieved via RS232 and ethernet
- Its performance to track all types of satellite communications
- Its flexibility in different types of implementation
- STR-L step tracking receiver L BAND is initially developed and produced to a specific customer need. Thanks to its successful high performance functionalities, STRL step tracking receiver will respond to future customer requirements.
- Satellite & Communication Companies
- Defence & Space Companies
- Space Study & Research Centers
- European Conformity
- ETS 300339 + NF EN 60950
- Mechanical Vibration of shipboard equipment MIL - STD - 167 - IA
STRL TRACKING RECEIVER is worldwide supported
The global offer includes maintenance services that can be adapted to customers needs