ECA GROUP’s STR comprise a range of beacon receivers working in different freqeuncy bands for satellite ground station equipment.
ECA GROUP has developed this STEP-TRACKING RECEIVER RANGE IN L- AND X-BAND to track all types of Satellite Communications (SATCOM), either commercial or military satellites.
These beacon receivers are an essential element in the pursuit of a geostationary, low earth orbit (LEO) or medium earth orbit (MEO) satellite. They work in L-band or X-band and can also be configured for other frequency bands upon request.
The STR-Range can be implemented in ground stations, mobile stations or aboard military vessels. They include a highly stable synthesized oscillator frequency and a down-converter. They also have an extremely fast locking time.
The STEP TRACKING RECEIVER (STR) RANGE uses the sequential amplitude detection (step-by-step technique), which aims to detect the highest received signal level by incremental motion of the antenna.
- Delivers DC output voltage proportional to received signal strength
- Accepts PM or BPSK input modulated carrier and includes an anti-sideband system
- Has high performance advantage remote control/monitoring achieved via RS232 and ethernet
- High performance to track all types of satellite communication
- Flexibility in different types of implementation
- The step tracking receiver STR-L was initially developed and produced according to a specific customer need. Thanks to its steady and high performance, the STR-L step tracking receiver has been acquired by many other customers.
- Satellite & Communication Companies
- Defence & Space Companies
- Space Study & Research Centers
- European Conformity
- ETS 300339 + NF EN 60950
- The step-tracking receiver (STR) range is worlwide supported.
- The global offer includes maintenance services that can be adapted to customers needs.