OCTOPODA 300 is an innovative coastal patrol vessel, developed by MAURIC, ECA Group's brand for Naval Architecture.
This comprehensive and compact solution of patrol vessel is specifically designed to quickly deploy unmanned vehicles and naval drones. OCTOPODA 300 is able to perform many kinds of missions for surveillance and protection or even MCM missions.
A comprehensive and compact solution for mine clearance using drones
The OCTOPODA 300 makes it possible to deploy a naval drone system from a vessel that is just 30 metres in length.
It can integrate a UMISTM system or any other light configuration of naval drones. Ready to be built and based on sea-proven hull form it has ideal seaworthiness in cruising speed or for UxV launch and recovery.The system consists of
- Two A9-M AUVs
- Identification robots and destruction MIDS (Mine Identification and Destruction System) consisting of 2 SEASCANs and 6 K-STERs.
These underwater drones can be deployed from OCTOPODA 300 or a 7m Rhib nested in an aft ramp.
The OCTOPODA 300 also comprises a small landing platform making it possible to deploy a IT 180 lightweight UAV drone. The design incorporates a specific hangar with direct access to the aft deck and a control centre with a bird’s eye view of the deployment zone, the objectives of which are to simplify handling of the robots and optimise operability of the entire UMISTM system.
- A comprehensive and compact solution specifically designed for mine clearance missions at sea using drones and robots systems.
- 30M mothership optimized for a light MCM naval drones configuration deployment (USV, UAV, AUV, ROVS) based on ECA GROUP UMISTM system.
- A GRP or aluminium vessel inspired by MAURIC sea proven patrol boat range, operating outside the minefield with ideal seaworthiness.
- Offshore protection operators
- Mine Countermeasures
- Coastal / Offshore surveillance
- Coastal / Offshore protection