ECA Group's H800 is an Observation and light duty Work Class ROV. Particularly suitable for subsea observation, inspection to light underwater works, ECA GROUP's H800 Remotely Operated Vehicles allows to carry out any subsea missions down to 1000 m sea depth.
Man portable, it is the most powerful ROV of its class.
This portable solution is designed with a configurable and modular architecture making it very easy to equip and maintenance. Offering high capabilities in both viewing and sonar system, it can be fitted with a wide range of sensors and manipulator arms to optimize underwater operations.
Embedded with powerful thrusters, this solution can operate by bad sea conditions or strong currents.
This H800 is equipped with 6 DC thrusters (4x horizontal, vectored and 2x vertical) securing velocity performance, reliability and very low need for maintenance, while offering high maneuvering capabilities.
The H800 is equipped with a high performance viewing system thanks to a HD colour zoom camera combined with strong LED lights and mounted on a full Pan/Tilt unit, providing high resolution imagery.
Thanks to its open frame design, H800 is modular and can easily be equipped with a wide range of sonars, manipulator arms, tools and different types of sensors. It can provide additional 3D data for mapping or measurements purposes.
H800 ROV can be customized according to your needs with a large range of optional payload and configurations. It has a lifting capacity of 25 kg when equipped with one of ECA Group’s 5 functions electric manipulator arm.
Its compact size and reasonable weight makes it easy to handle and to install on-board ships, enabling you to deploy it rapidly.
- High performance viewing system
- Modular design, options simple to add
- Man portable
- Easy access for maintenance
- Wide range of additional sensors
- Wide range of manipulator arms
- USBL positioning system
Configure as per your needs
800 is modular and can be equipped with a large range of additional equipment for wreck inspection:
- Viewing system: rear and 3D TV cameras, and digital still camera
- One or two 5 function arms mounted on skid for black box recovery/subsea works
A single and ergonomic control unit allows the control of both ROV and additional equipment (Explosion Proof version available as option).
The umbilical cable is housed on a manual winch, capacity 400 m, easy to transport, and equipped with a slip ring assembly (pneumatic version available as option).
applications for defence and security
- Subsea observation, inspection and surveillance.
- Object recovery
- Wreck inspection
- Seabed survey
- Search and rescue
- Harbour surveillance: Seabed survey
- Coastal Seabed survey
- Offshore protection: Shallow water Survey for Platform protection
- Harbour protection
- Coastal protection
- Black box recovery
applications for maritime
- Underwater inspections & Surveys: Seabed survey
- Immerged Structures (Hydrolic dams, Wind farms, Fish farms, turbines) cleaning: Survey during screen cleaning or dredging operations
- Energy & Telecommunications cables: Cable inspection and monitoring
- Energy & Telecommunications cables: Cable tracking and buried cables tracking
- Cable and pipe tracking
- Pipe and cable survey
- Pipeline survey for field development
- Pipe inspection for Asset Integrity Management
- CBRN detection for coastal surveillance
- CBRN detection for CBRN area
applications for energy and industry
- TV inspection of water inlet & outlet for industrial networks
- Dam control & inspection
- Offshore windfarm inspection and monitoring
- Fish farms inspection and monitoring
- Inspection of nuclear fuel storage and reactor pools
- Inspection for assistance to decontamination / decommissioning operations
- CBRN measurement (Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear)