ECA Group supplies Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) solutions for geophysics applications. Thanks to the versatile payload platform of the UAV IT180, the Airborne Drone can be associated with specific sensors and perform high precision survey.
Features - Geophysics Mini UAV
Fast Ground Survey By Airborne Drone
- Efficient: survey at low speed
- And around 5m high
- cost effective as it increases
- The frequency of inspections
- Intuitive use
- Qualified for hostile environment
- Can be associated with many payloads (lidar, magnetometer, imagery)
Applications for Energy & Industry Sector
- Mining and Mineral Exploration: Geophysics and Survey
Applications for Aerospace Sector
- Civil - Airborne monitoring & Survey: Mineral Exploration & Mining
Possible Configurations And Performances
- Gasoline UAV IT180-120
- Sensors: Magnetometer, LiDAR
- Resistant to wind gusts up to 60 km/h
- Endurance up to 120 min
- Payload up to 5 kg
- Range up to 3 km (10km optional)
- Autonomous and manual navigation
- Day and night mission
A Versatile Solution
Thanks to its endurance and long communication range, the UAV IT180 is an ideal solution for long survey operations. Its high precision work ensures a top-level post treatment.
A High Technology Solution For Accurate Inspection
Thanks to a modular design, the UAV IT180 can perform mineral or mining exploration with payloads adapted to the environment of the mission. The performances of the UAV IT180 allow inspections anywhere and despite harsh weather conditions. All data collected are georeferenced and saved, which ensures a high precision and quality post-treatment. The UAV IT180 has been chosen by many industries around the world.
Option: Surveillance By Camera
With the video link, the operator has real time views from the drone during the mission. These images can be recorded and displayed in real time on the Ground Control.
- Type: Fluxgate 3D sensor
- Enclosure: Cylindrical
- Range: 70 μT
- Precision: 5 nT
Ease of Use for High Quality Work
The Ground Control Station (GCS) is an intuitive Human-Machine Interface which provides automatic functions and facilitates flights. On the screen, all data collected are displayed in real time, georeferenced and saved for post-treatment.