A350 Flight Management System Trainer is ECA Group solution to training centers’ need for A350 FMS familiarization tools. It offers a free play and accurate simulation for a cost effective pricing, bringing a great added value before entering into simulators expensive sessions. Pilots’ transition to A350 complex flight management system is smoothly performed thanks to an easy-to-use interface and a complete set of available functions.
Available on several platforms
- A350 Flight Management System Trainer (FMS/T) can run on tablets, laptops and desktop PC
- Developed thanks to strong experience acquired with existing range of products
- Quick return on investment by reducing FFS sessions
- Provides wide flexibility of training methods
- Accelerates transition training for pilots moving to glass-cockpit
- Enhances classroom instruction
- Improves learning process
- Use of Customer’s Navigation Database
- Native OS environment (Windows or iOS)
- Lesson Plan capability
- All flight phases simulated
- Full support of AMI & OPC options
A350 FMS Trainer provides a truly free play simulation of the Flight Management Guidance System. This high-fidelity trainer is the right tool to understand system philosophy, mechanization and skills. A dynamic aircraft model coupled with high-fidelity simulation of FMS ensures all operations to be performed throughout a complete flight. It therefore allows accelerating the transition of pilots to today’s sophisticated glass-cockpit aircrafts, leading to reduction of operational costs for airlines and training organizations.