EF-X2 PRM driving simulator is a clinical application of training for drivers with specific needs, disabilities or deficiencies. This training simulator enables to evaluate and test patient's capacities of driving a car. ECA Group has developed a dedicated driving simulation solution including various modules and specific rehab equipment. The EF-X2 PRM driving simulator offers a specific driving training program for motor analysis, cognitive, visual, affective and behavior in a realistic environment. Moreover, the patient will be encouraged to master his disabilities and offset his deficiency.
- Assess and measure abilities of the patient
- Develop confidence and autonomy
- Overcome disabilities and compensate deficits
Applications for Driving Simulation
- Car Driving Simulators: Simulation Training Systems for Persons with Reduced Mobility (Initial/ advanced driving training)
Real qualitative equipment electronically controlled:
- Genuine car manufacturer’s parts
- Metal base frame
- Easy to move and install
- Adjustable seat
- 6 speeds transmission
- Force feedback steering wheel
Educational Rehab Software
- Analyze and evaluate patient’s capacities through a variety of tests: Motor skills, reaction time, cognitive abilities, visual acuity, affective capacity, behavioral education
- Comprehensive 3D database: Very realistic visual, automatic simulated gear box
- Adaptability of the driving conditions: Vehicles, load, weather, traffic density, road networks, etc.
High quality equipment, electronically controlled
- Patient wheel assistance system
- Secondary driving control systems for wiper, indicator, horn, lights
- Accelerator and brakes on wheel
- Electronic left foot accelerator
- Reverse pedals
Comprehensive program guide with physical & cognitive evaluation tests with intact driving sensations.