Discover the ECA Group range of solutions for the survey in deep water of offshore platform. One observation class ROV and two work class ROVs operational up to 2000m depth.
Optimal ROV solutions for underwater interventions
ECA Group ROV systems offer high quality viewing system allowing to inspect in real time dark areas. Thanks to their powerful thrusting and their long umbilical cable, the H800, H1000 and H2000 ROV systems can execute underwater missions within a distance of 1500 m from the launching point and up to 2000 m depth. Their cameras sensors and sonars will help to detect the intrusion of illegal divers or to identify suspect packages to prevent attacks against the platform integrity.
Securing velocity performance, reliability and very low need for maintenance, it offers high manoeuvring capabilities.
Their open frame modular design facilitates the incorporation of optional equipment to meet specific customer requirements such as :
- can be fitted manipulation capabilities
- a wide range of sonars, tools
- different types of sensors for geolocalisation or navigation.
- it can additionally provide 3D data for mapping or measurements purposes
- Powerful while compact in size
- Easy access to all sub-systems for maintenance
- Modular and flexible design
- Recovery of suspect packages