ECA Group in partnership with Prodways specialized in ALM Manufacturing, designs and manufactures tailored Aerospace ALM tools for your manufacturing operations.
ECA Group partners with Prodways, a French company also subsidiary of Groupe Gorgé, specialized in 3D printing for the industry, in order to produce Aerospace tools.
With ECA Group's 30 year experience in the development of Aerospace jigs and tools, 3D printing allows to design a new generation of Aerospace manufacting tools through a large choice of polymer and metal Additive Layer Manufacturing (ALM) processes.
These ALM tools specifically made for Aerospace purposes offer concrete benefits such as weight reduction, savings on production costs and reduced manufacturing time.
ECA Group and Prodways both Groupe Gorgé companies bring together their skills and knowledge to offer breakthrough technologies to the aerospace industry.
- Plastic laser sintering technology
- No storage needed: manufacture on demand
- Easy to install GSE
- Using the additive layer manufacturing process allows both improving the flap maintenance task and reducing the safety risks.
- Reduced manufacturing cost by 60%
- Reduced design & manufacturing process duration by 85%
- Reduced weight by 85%
- User-friendly equipment
- Fast to implement
- Eliminates risk of damaging the aircraft cockpit trim
- Aircraft manufacturers