The reliable and robust Alectis 500CE variable speed drive, designed for submarine applications, has been engineered by ECA Group.
Suitable for synchronous and asynchronous AC motors, this VSD provides efficiency greater than 92%. It can be locally or remotely controlled with a PC.
Defect logging, both scalar and flux vector control are available.
The motor and the VSD have electrical and thermal protections. This Alectis 500CE is entirely safe and reliable for the end-user.
- Variable speed drives controlling synchronous or asynchronous motors
- Compact, discrete, flexible and adaptive
- On‑board applications on dc network
- Configurable with pc (scalar control (U/F) /flux vector control), defect historization and Ethernet connectivity
- EMC: STANAG 4437
- Withstand to shocks 15g 11ms: CEI 68-2-11
- Withstand to vibrations: CEI 68-2-6
- Vibration measurement: IT1570
- Noises measurement: IT1571
- Low-voltage equipment assembly: EN 60439-1
- CERTIFIED PRODUCT C.E.