The Alectis 40CA designed for submarine applications is a sturdy 40A variable speed drive designed for AC motors and provides efficiency greater than 92%.
It is suitable for synchronous and asynchronous motors and can be configured locally or remotely from a PC through Ethernet.
Both scalar and flux vector control are available, and defect logging comes as standard.
The electrical and thermal protection features protect both the motor and the VSD.
- Variable speed drives controlling synchronous or asynchronous motors
- Compact, discrete, flexible and adaptive
- On‑board applications on dc network
- Configurable with pc (scalar control (U/F) /flux vector control), defect historization and Ethernet connectivity
- STANDARDSEMC: STANAG 4437
- Withstand to shocks 15g 11ms: CEI 68-2-11
- Withstand to vibrations: CEI 68-2-6
- Vibration measurement: IT1570
- Noises measurement: IT1571
- Low-voltage equipment assembly: EN 60439-1
- CERTIFIED PRODUCT C.E.