Well adapted to submarines, the Alectis 300CE is a compact and flexible 300A variable speed drive.
Highly efficient, it is suitable for synchronous or asynchronous motors, configurable locally or remotely from a PC through Ethernet.
Designed with scalar and flux vector control, and defect logging.
The VSD and the motor are electrically and thermally protected.
- Variable speed drives controlling synchronous or asynchronous motors
- Compact, discrete, flexible and adaptive
- On‑board applications on dc network
- Configurable with pc (scalar control (U/F) /flux vector control), defect historization and Ethernet connectivity
- EMC: STANAG 4437
- Withstand to shocks 15g 11ms: CEI 68-2-11
- Withstand to vibrations: CEI 68-2-6
- Vibration measurement: IT1570
- Noises measurement: IT1571
- Low-voltage equipment assembly: EN 60439-1
- CERTIFIED PRODUCT C.E.