Perfectly adapted to submarines, the Alectis 100CE is a high efficient 100A variable speed drive designed by ECA Group for AC motors.
Higly compact, robust and discrete, the 100CE VSD guarantees the safety and reliability to the end-user.
With an over 92% efficiency, the Alectis 100CE is performed for synchronous and asynchronous motors. Both scalar and flux vector control are available, along with defect logging.
It is featured with electrical and thermal protections, locally or remotely configurable from a PC through Ethernet.
- Variable speed drives controlling synchronous or asynchronous motors
- Compact, discrete, flexible and adaptive
- On‑board applications on dc network
- Configurable with pc (scalar control (u/f) /flux vector control), defect historization and Ethernet connectivity
- EMC: STANAG 4437
- Withstand to shocks 15g 11ms: CEI 68-2-11
- Withstand to vibrations: CEI 68-2-6
- Vibration measurement: IT1570
- Noises measurement: IT1571
- Low-voltage equipment assembly: EN 60439-1
- CERTIFIED PRODUCT C.E.