The A27-M is the configuration of ECA GROUP A27 Autonomous Underwater Vehicle, AUV, family for military applications.
This flexible platform is capable of carrying out missions inthe following domains:
- Mine Countermeasure (detection and classification phases)
- Sea floor survey (wreck and obstruction identification)
- Shipwreck or crashed underwater aircraft localisation (sonar and video imaging)
This system can be delivered with a LARS allowing automatic underwater recovery and software for data post processing.
- Full suite of sensors working simultaneously
- High stability due to design architecture increasing acoustic sensors performance
- Operation from non-dedicated vessels or coastal platforms
- Easy launch and recovery in bad sea state condition
- Easy deployment for overseas missions (ISO containers transportation)
- User friendly mission management system for mission planning, simulation, monitoring and replay
- Onboard intelligence
- Organic underwater mine warfare : MCM Mission Module for large multipurpose vessel
- Detection & Classification for conventional underwater mine warfare