A18-E is the imaging configuration of ECA Group A18 Autonomous Underwater Vehicle, AUV, family. IHO S44 compliant compliant, it is dedicated to hydrography, oceanography and REA.
Deployed from surface ship, this system can be delivered with a LARS allowing automatic underwater recovery. It performs autonomous mission up to 300 m depth with 21h endurance, and is easy transportable by plane for oversea missions.
- High resolution bathymetry and imagery
- Up to s44 special order compliant
- Rapid environmental data acquisition (rea)
- Easy deployment for overseas missions (ISO containers transportation)
- Extended coverage and endurance capacities
- User friendly mission management system
- IHO S44 compliant
applications for maritime
- Medium water bathymetry for Hydro-Oceanography
- Hydro-Oceanographic systems for data acquisition
applications for defence & security
- Covert REA
- Subsea REA