PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
ECA GROUP pays particular attention to the protection of personal data (the "Data") of visitors and users ("You") of its website (the "Site") and implements the necessary means to ensure the collection and fair processing of such Data. On this page, you will find the necessary information about how ECA GROUP uses your Data, as well as your rights in this regard.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
The company responsible for processing your Data is ECA, a corporation with its head office at 262, Avenue des Frères Lumière, 83130 La Garde, registered with the Toulon Trade and Companies Register under number 562 011 528.The contact point responsible for the protection of your Data at ECA GROUP is:
ECA S.A - Legal Department / Protection of personal data, 262 Avenue des Frères Lumière, 83130 La Garde or by email at email@example.com
How will your data be used?
The collection and processing of your Data allows ECA GROUP to:
- to answer the requests and questions that you can address to us via the contact form. This processing is then justified by the exchanges resulting from your request and the need to ensure appropriate communication between you and ECA GROUP.
- to send you, with your consent when required by regulations, any type of advertising message including news concerning ECA GROUP, its products or events. In such a case, your Data is processed based on our legitimate interest in offering you suitable products and services.
- measure the use and the visits of our site in particular by means of cookies (trackers), and more generally monitor and follow our marketing and commercial activities. This processing of your Data is also justified by a legitimate interest aimed at improving our industrial and commercial performance.
- to follow up your requests concerning the exercise of your rights in regards to Data relating to You. Such processing is required to comply with our legal obligations.
ECA GROUP agrees to collect only the Data necessary for each of the above purposes.
The Data required by ECA GROUP to fulfil the purposes described above are indicated by an asterisk in the various pages and forms on the website. You can choose not to fill in these fields, but ECA GROUP will not be able to answer your requests and/or provide you with the services requested.
What are your rights and how to exercise them?
In compliance with applicable laws and regulations, you have the following rights regarding the processing of your Data:
- a right to access, rectify and delete your Data;
- a right to object at any time to the processing of your Data, to obtain its limitation or portability;
- a right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise any of these rights, You may contact us at any time by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address mentioned in Point 1 above.
Finally, You have the right to refer to the French National Commission on Informatics and Liberty (CNIL) any complaint relating to the way in which ECA GROUP collects and/or processes Your Data. The CNIL's contact details are as follows:
- Mailing address: CNIL, 3 Place Fontenoy, TSA 80715 – 75534 Paris Cedex 07
- Telephone: +33 153.732.222
Who are the recepients of your data ?
The Data collected are accessible and processed by different departments within ECA GROUP:
- the General Management of ECA GROUP; and/or
- the Sales management of each ECA GROUP subsidiary concerned by your request and/or question; and/or
- the Human Resources Department of each ECA GROUP subsidiary concerned by your application and/or question concerning a job offer or unsolicited application; and/or
- the Marketing and Communication Department; and/or
- the Legal Department.
The complete list of ECA GROUP subsidiaries is available here.
Third parties may also have access to the Data concerning You, in any event to the extent necessary for the performance of the tasks entrusted to them. These third parties are: (i) auditors (e.g. external auditors), consultants and lawyers with whom ECA GROUP works as part of the day-to-day management of its activities or in the course of corporate operations or any reorganisation operation, (ii) subcontractors (notably in technical and logistical matters, for example concerning the hosting and maintenance of the site), (iii) recruitment agencies with whom ECA GROUP works as part of its recruitment operations, or finally (iv) any third party when such communication is imposed by an applicable regulatory provision or by any competent administrative or judicial authority.
The Data concerning You are stored almost exclusively within the European Union (EU). However, as some ECA GROUP providers and/or suppliers are located outside the EU, some of your Data may be processed in countries outside the EU. In such a case, ECA GROUP makes its best efforts to ensure that this transfer is carried out in compliance with the applicable regulations and puts in place the necessary tools and means to this end (in particular through the use of the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses). You can obtain more information about the transfer of Data outside the EU by contacting us by email at the following address: email@example.com or by post to the address mentioned in Point 1 above.
How long is your data stored?
In compliance with the laws and regulations in force regarding personal data, ECA GROUP is committed to storing the Data only for the time necessary to achieve the above purposes, they will then be destroyed. This duration is therefore likely to vary according to the purpose of the processing, but is in any event calculated in compliance with:
- applicable legal and regulatory provisions, and in particular Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data;
- the guidelines issued by the Article 29 Data Protection Working Party;
- the time strictly necessary to process Your requests, requests and/or complaints;
- ECA GROUP's legitimate industrial and commercial interests.
In order to know how long your Data is stored for each purpose, you can contact us at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address mentioned in Point 1 above.
Finally, ECA GROUP is required to maintain archives containing certain Data in order to be able to respond to any legal action, and this during the legal period of limitation applicable in France.
ECA GROUP uses trackers or "cookies" on its website to automatically collect certain Technical Data concerning You. For more information about these cookies, please refer to page Cookies
Modification of the personal data protection policy
The personal data protection policy applied by ECA GROUP, as presented here, may be modified at any time by ECA GROUP, in particular with regard to regulatory changes.When necessary and/or required, You will be informed of these changes. More generally, You are invited to consult this page during each of your visits to the site in order to read the latest version of the policy applied by ECA GROUP regarding the protection of personal data.