ECA Group announces the availability of its 2019 Universal Registration Document including the Annual Financial Report
Wednesday, April 08 2020
ECA Group (Euronext Paris: ECASA) has filed its 2019 Universal Registration Document including the Annual Financial Report with the French Financial Markets Authority (Autorité des Marchés Financiers – AMF) on April 8, 2020.
The Universal Registration Document is available to the public in accordance with French law and may be viewed or downloaded under the Investor section, "Documents" (French version only). The Universal Registration Document is also available on the AMF's website AMF's website.
The 2019 Universal Registration Document includes:
- the Annual Financial Report, comprising the consolidated financial statements, the parent company financial statements, the management report and the related Statutory Auditors' reports;
- the Statutory Auditors' special report on related-party agreements and commitments;
- the Board of Directors' corporate governance report;
- information relating to the fees paid to the Statutory Auditors;
- the Declaration of extra-financial performance;
- the required information in relation to the share repurchase program; and
- the draft resolutions presented at the Shareholders' meeting onJune 5, 2020 as well as the Board of Directors' report on those resolutions.