POLLUTEC MAROC 2017 | 25 - 28 October 2017 | ECA Group Robotic Solutions for Inspection
Join ECA Group experts at Pollutec Maroc 2017 - Booth G05
ECA Group solutions to be presented at Pollutec Maroc 2017
At the occasion of Pollutec Maroc 2017, ECA Group will be exhibiting its full range of remotely-operated systems for Pipeline inspection, measurement, maintenance and repair to perform inspection missions in water pipes, boreholes and sewerage networks.
- Pipe Cruiser: A modular system for inspection of pipes
- Mini Pipe Cruiser: A system for confined areas inspection
- P pipe Viewer: A portable system with a camera enabling to inspect confined areas
- Z pipe viewer: A portable system for swift diagnosis of drinking water lines with ID
- BH Viewer 500: borehole inspection system up to 500m depth
Post analysis softwares and cameras
To draw a precise diagnosis of the state of a pipe, a performant and user friendly post-analysis software and cameras arerequired. Thus, ECA Group will also present its range of softwares and camera compatible with those systems.
- Canasoft: A reporting software for sewer networks TV inspection and measurement.
- Forasoft: A reporting software for TV inspection of ground water wells.
- VS3350 FARR: A twin head TV camera for inspection of gas storage reservoirs
- DTR 65 HRC: a compact swivelling head colour TV camera with built-in lights for inspection of nuclear plant steam generator.
- VSLCP: A scanning laser system for the profile measurement of industrial networks.
ECA Group operates the state-of-the-art technology and provides a complete range of vehicles for pipes from 100 mm to 2000 mm diameter.
Meet ECA Group team at Pollutec Maroc 2017
Visit ECA Group, have a talk with its experts. ECA Group teams are looking forward to meeting you !
Visit ECA group, have a talk with its experts. ECA Group teams are looking forward to meeting you !Schedule a meeting