Join ECA Group experts at POLLUTEC LYON 2018 - Booth 6-J85
ECA Group will welcome you from November 27th to 29th 2018 during Pollutec in Lyon. On ECA Group booth 6-J85, you will discover its remotely operated robotic solutions for Pipelines inspection & Water boreholes.
ECA Group solutions to be presented at POLLUTEC LYON 2018
Sewerage and Water Borehole Inspection Robotic
ECA Group will be exhibiting its full range of remotely-operated robotic systems dedicated to Pipeline inspection, measurement, maintenance and repair. These solutions are designed to perform inspection missions in water pipes, boreholes and sewerage networks. Discover on our booth:
- The Pipe Cruiser: a modular robotic system for inspection of pipes from 150 to 2000 mm allowing multiple configurations according to the diameter to draw a precise
diagnosis of internal conditions of networks. Suited for pipe slope; deflection measurement in real time and a precise 3D modeling of the pipe networks using LIDAR technology.
- The Mini Pipe Cruiser: A small motorized crawler to perform TV inspection for confined areas inspection, using swivelling head and measurement system. Suited for pipes with a diameter from 100mm to 125 mm
- P pipe Viewer: A portable pushed Rod system for TV inspection of piping with a range diameter from 80 to 250 mm - manual operation
- The TVPM is a transportable by pushed Rod system for TV inspectionof piping with a range diameter from 80 to 250 mm and up to 150m length – motorized operation.
- Z pipe viewer: A portable system for swift diagnosis of sewerage or drinking water lines with diameter from 100 to 800 mm. Allow to draw a rapid diagnosis of the general state of the network, search for major dysfunctions of hydraulic type or structural type, tank inspection and rapid check of hydro-cleaning quality.
ECA Group will also present its ROV solutions for in charge outlets inspection and measurements.
Post analysis softwares and cameras
To draw a precise diagnosis of the state of a pipe, a performant and user friendly post-analysis software and cameras are supplied to manage the information gathered throught the visual inspection process. Thus, ECA Group will also present its range of softwares and camera compatible with those systems.
- Canasoft: A reporting software for sewer networks TV inspection and measurement.
- Forasoft: A reporting software for TV inspection of ground water wells.
- VS3350 FARR: A twin head TV camera for inspection of gas storage reservoirs
- DTR 65 HRC: a compact swivelling head colour TV camera with built-in lights for inspection of nuclear plant steam generator.
- VSLCP: A scanning laser system for the profile measurement of industrial networks.
Visit Event Official web site