Join ECA Group experts at INTERMAT 2018 - Booth BOOTH 6 K 036
ECA Group will welcome you from 23 – 28th April 2018 during INTERMAT held at Parc des Expos in Villepinte. On its booth 6 K 036, you will discover its solutions for Pipelines inspection & Water boreholes.
ECA Group solutions to be presented at INTERMAT 2018
ECA Group provides innovative high tech and resilient solutions to meet the needs for inspection, measurement & maintenance/repair within various water networks, mostly industrial utilities or large bore pipe works (boreholes).
Robotic solutions for inspection, measurement & maintenance/repair within water networks
ECA Group will present ts solutions for TV inspection of industrial water pipes :
- Pipe Cruiser: A modular robotic system for inspection of pipes from 150 to 2000 mm allowing multiple configurations to draw a precise diagnosis of internal conditions of networks.
- Mini Pipe Cruiser: A small motorized crawler for TV inspection and measurement of confined areas with dimensions from 100 to 400 mm.
- P pipe Viewer: is a portable system for TV inspection by pushed Rod system of piping with a range diameter from 80 to 250 mm - manual operation.
- Pipeline Inspector: A specially profiled ROV to operate inside plants large industrial water pipes.
- Z pipe viewer: A portable system for swift diagnosis of drinking water lines and dedicated to rapid diagnosis of the general state of the network, search for major dysfunctions and rapid check of hydro-cleaning quality.
- TVPM : A system where a camera installed at extremity of a motorized semi rigid cable, is pushed to inspect sewerage lateral pipes with Internal Diameter as from 80 mm.
Robotic solutions for inspection & measurement within large bore pipes
ECA Group provides innovative high tech and resilient solutions for inspection or measurement within various types of boreholes or non visitable wells, and for the 3D representation of underground cavities or sinkholes.
The BH VIEWER systems offer a complete solution for the diagnosis of water boreholes. It can be operated through FORASOFT software for the edition of a professional TV inspection report. ECA Group's range includes :
- BH Viewer 200 for inspection up to 200 m diameter ranging from 50 mm.
- BH Viewer 500 for inspection up to 500 m of wells with a diameter from 50mm to 1200 mm.
- BH Viewer 2000 for inspection up to 2000 m.
- BH VIEWER 3D allowing TV inspection and 3D laser measurement of underground cavities, up to 500 m deep, from a 100 mm inner diameter borehole.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
ECA Group designs and develops Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (
s) to perform different types of missions: intelligence, surveillance, detection missions. solutions can be used in both autonomous and in a tethered mode for permanent missions.
Meet ECA Group team at INTERMAT 2018
Visit ECA Group, have a talk with its experts. ECA Group teams are looking forward to meeting you !
Visit Event Official website