IFAT AFRICA 2017 | 12 - 14 September | ECA Group Pipelines & water boreholes inspection solutions
Join ECA Group experts at IFAT 2017 - Booth H5-D27
ECA Group solutions to be presented at IFAT 2017
At the occasion of IFAT 2017, ECA Group will be showcasing its full range of remotely-operated systems for Pipeline inspection, measurement, maintenance and repair to perform inspection tasks in water pipes, boreholes and sewerage networks.
Its olutions for TV inspection of industrial water pipes will be presented, including three systems with motorized trolley, two systems with camera being pushed inside pipe by a semi-rigid cable mounted on a coiler, as well as its possible arrangement within dedicated vans.
- Pipe Cruiser: A modular system for inspection of pipes from 150 to 2000 m
- Mini Pipe Cruiser: A system for confined areas inspection with dimensions from 100 to 400 mm.
- P pipe Viewer: A portable system with a camera enabling to inspect confined areas with dimensions as from 80 mm.
- Pipeline Inspector: A specially profiled ROV to operate inside plants large industrial water pipes.
- Z pipe viewer: A portable system for swift diagnosis of drinking water lines with ID from 100 to 800 mm.
- BH Viewer 500 : borehole inspection system up to 500m depth
- TVPM : a system where the camera, installed at extremity of a motorized semi rigid cable, is pushed to inspect sewerage lataral pipes with ID as from 80 mm.
ECA Group operates the state-of-the-art technology and provides a complete range of vehicles for pipes from 100 mm to 2000 mm diameter.
Meet ECA Group team at IFAT 2017
Visit ECA Group, have a talk with its experts. ECA Group teams are looking forward to meeting you !
Visit Event Official web site : IFAT
Visit ECA Group, have a talk with its experts. ECA Group teams are looking forward to meeting you !Schedule a meeting