2019 | 15 - 16 May
FRATOMEO 2019 | 15 - 16 May | ECA Group solutions for Nuclear
Meet ECA Group from May 15th - 16th 2019 at the occasion of the Fratomeo event in Cherbourg-en-cotentin (France) held at the Cité de la Mer. Come & discover ECA Group's innovative robotic solutions for Nuclear activities.
Join ECA Group experts at FRATOMEO - Booth D4
ECA Group will welcome you from 15 - 16th May 2019 during Fratomeo held at the Cité de la mer in Cherbourg-en-Cotentin. On its booth D4, you will discover its solutions in the field of Energy & Industry and more specifically for Nuclear activities.
ECA Group solutions to be presented at FRATOMEO 2019
Ground robotics systems for CBRN and Ex environments
ECA Group is an expert of unmanned robotic systems. As so it develop cutting-edge technology solutions to perform in harsh or constrained environments. At Fratomeo, will be showcasing some of its wide range of unmanned ground vehicle solutions. From Mini to medium size UGVs, ECA Group supplies user-friendly yet very effective systems for quick deployment to operate in CBRN or Nuclear / explosive environments:
- IGUANA UGV is an Unmanned Ground Vehicle of medium size for CBRN operations. Mobile and resistant, equipped with a wide range of payloads such as sampling collector, manipulator arm and fitted with various sensors to detect, analyze and measure in real-time any suspicious agents. As a result, the IGUANA is daily used for a large range of missions from reconnaissance to intervention.
- CAMELEON C UGV, is a lightweight counter-CBRN UGV able to detect, analyze and measure in real-time any chemical and radiological agents for CBRN reconnaissance operations. The UGV can be directly operated from a vehicle to prevent from unnecessary risks of exposure.
- COBRA UGV : is a high performance Mini UGV solution for immediate chemical or radiological warfare agent detection for counter CBRN operations. Based on Cobra MK2 C, this mini UGV provides CBRN activities with situation awareness.
Robotics systems for Nuclear Applications
ECA Group also develops robotics systems specifically dedicated to the nuclear activity: From dedicated inspection robots to Atex / EX certified cameras, ECA Group provides all the necessary equipment for TV monitoring and inspection in harsh nuclear invironment. Its systems are high-radiation tolerant, enabling to operate even in nuclear cells or reactors. ECA Group also provide robotic solutions for nuclear infrastructures in order to minimize human exposure to radiations. Discover its range of nuclear waste management solutions.
- EPR FA3 - Remote operated filter changing machine s a special device dedicated to nuclear installations for remotely replacement of filters inside the effluent treatment building. It enables to set up new filters and transport contaminated filter for waste processing while insuring the safety of the personnel from radiation exposure and contamination.
- Discover VS340N, a monochrome bi-unit TV camera with hard radiation tolerant tube sensor and interchangeable heads (frontal, radial/rotative, zoom, builtin lights) for exhaustive inspection of nuclear plant reactor.
- EVO 80 IF, an omnidirectional viewing unit with zoom colour TV camera and strong lights for inspection of nuclear plant pressurizer. These are operated inside the steam generator for the detection of structural defaults (welding, corrosion...) and the presence of foreign objects.
- CEP 75 / Underwater modular crawler or the TV inspection in nuclear center hot cells & stock piling / processing centers.
Robotic solutions for inspection, measurement & maintenance/repair within industrial facilities networks
ECA Group provides resilient cutting-edge solutions to meet the needs for inspection, measurement & maintenance/repair in restricted environments, including within various networks, industrial utilities or large bore pipe works .
Visit the event website
- Pipe Cruiser: A modular robotic system for inspection of pipes from 150 to 2000 mm allowing multiple configurations to draw a precise diagnosis of internal conditions of networks.
- Mini Pipe Cruiser: A small motorized crawler for TV inspection and measurement of confined areas with dimensions from 100 to 400 mm.
- P pipe Viewer: is a portable system for TV inspection by pushed Rod system of piping with a range diameter from 80 to 250 mm - manual operation.
- Pipeline Inspector: A specially profiled ROV to operate inside plants large industrial pipes.
- Z pipe viewer: A portable system for swift diagnosis of drinking water lines and dedicated to rapid diagnosis of the general state of the network, search for major dysfunctions and rapid check of hydro-cleaning quality.
- TVPM : A system where a camera installed at extremity of a motorized semi rigid cable, is pushed to inspect sewerage lateral pipes with Internal Diameter as from 80 mm.
Meet ECA Group at FRATOMEO 2019 | 15 - 16 May | ECA Group solutions for Nuclear
Visit ECA group, have a talk with its experts. ECA Group teams are looking forward to meeting you !
Schedule a meeting