EDEX 2018 | 03 - 05 December | ECA Group Mine cleareance Robotic solutions
Join ECA Group experts at EDEX 2018, Booth 1790
ECA Group will be happy to welcome you on its booth 1790 taking place at New Cairo Exhibition Centre in Egypt from December 3rd to 5th. ECA Group team will introduce you to its Defence & Security range of unmanned robotic solutions for applications at Sea, on Land and in the Air, dedicated to Mine warfare, EOD & IED.
ECA Group solutions to be presented at EDEX 2018
Robotics and integrated systems
Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGVs)
ECA Group offers a wide range of unmanned ground vehicles (UGV) allowing to conduct EOD & IIED missions in restrictive areas. ECA Group's ground robots can be used by both military and civil forces to perform the the following missions:
- IEDD/EOD, inspection,
- trap removal operations.
ECA Group's land robotic systems are designed to reduce human exposure to danger while being easy to deploy in no time.
ECA Group range of Unmanned Ground vehicle il composed of:
- Two medium size ECA Group UGV specifically designed for EOD/IEDD intervention that will help you perform missions in any demanding, confined or hard to reach environment: Cameleon E & Iguana E. These mobile and resistant robots usies a user-friendly plug-and-play system to equip a wide range of different payloads: manipulator arm, X-RAY systems, disruptors, laser, etc. These UGV are used by military and civil security forces thanks to their performance in terms of detection, analysis and manipulation.
- Mini combat-proven UGVs for EOD and IEDD: COBRA MK2 E. This solution has been designed to answer the requirements of Land Forces to conduct operations on suspect objects. These robots are increasingly deployed on field to cope with multifaceted threats. Its modular architecture and quick deployment capability allows to easily equip different sets of payload from detection to neutralisation and various water disruptors.
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
To support operation perform by UGVs, ECA Group is committed to develop efficient Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) to support OED / IIED operations by providing radio relay or real-time direct view of the intervention as part of a collaborative scenario with UGVs.
ECA Group UAVS re designed to perform a wide range of missions ranging from surveillance to inspection. Its very stable contra-rotative designs provides a high quality of image and its 5kg payload capability enable to equip a wide range of sensors for operations such as intelligence, surveillance, target acquisition and recognition (ISTAR) or electronic intelligence.
ECA Group IT180 UAV solutions exists in both autonomous and in a tethered mode for permanent missions. These UAV solutions are combat-proven and in service within several armies throughout the world, including the French Army.
Naval Robotic solutions (AUVs / USVs / ROVs)
ECA Group has engaged in strong R&D efforts to develop innovative unmanned solutions for Underwater Mine Counter Measures. These sea proven solutions are optimized to successfully perform missions in an autonomous and safe way for operators.
Using autonomous and remotely operated vehicles robotic solutions, ECA Group's latest comprehensive solution Unmanned Mine Counter Measures Integrated System UMIS suite make the most of ECA Group's range of underwater and surface robots:
- Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs)
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs)
- Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs)
ECA Group systems able to inter-communicate and work together to reduce human exposure to underwater threats.
ECA Group developed its Unmanned Mine Counter Measures Integrated System - UMIS, with the objective in mind to combine in a completely autonomous way, several types of surface and underwater unmanned robots deployed - without any human intervention on the mine field - from an USV by a LARS system. UMIS is suited for various type of missions, but its capabilities have been successfully demonstrated in particular for the following operations for Underwater Mine warfare.
From a mother ship in safe waters, operators can conduct a underwater mine warfare mission by deploying from a surface vessel, AUVs and ROVs: SEASCAN MK2 for Mine identification and classification and the K-STER C mine disposal system for neutralization. UMIS system can collaboratively be used with the embedded Automatic Target Recognition (ATR) of ECA Group's AUV range such as A9-M AUV or A18-M AUV, for a quicker mission.
Visit ECA group, have a talk with its experts. ECA Group teams are looking forward to meeting you !Schedule a meeting