Blue Med Days 2022 | 25 & 26 october | Autonomous solutions for ocean exploration
Learn more about ECA Group, now Exail solutions showcased on the event
As a world-leading developer of autonomous platform, Exail offers a complete ecosystem of data acquisition solutions for the maritime environment. From drones to maritime sensors, Exail leverages on its advanced expertise in robotics and subsea imagery, including:
- Unmanned Surface Vehicles (USVs) and LARS (Launch and Recovery Systems) for efficient deployment of naval drones.
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) for high-endurance seabed survey /exploration
- Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and Remotely Operated Towed Vehicles (ROTV) for enhancing uncrewed subsea work capabilities.
- Inertial Navigation for subsea operations for robust ROVs/AUVs navigation.
- Subsea imagery solutions for high-quality data acquisition and processing.
- Subsea positionning systems for efficient, accurate and reliable tracking capabilities.
Exail conference at Blue Med Days
"The protection of strategic activities at sea, a major issue of sovereignty" - October 26th - 11:35
Visit Exail, have a talk with its experts. Exail teams are looking forward to meeting you !Schedule a meeting