TC200 is a cabin size test case designed for the aerospace maintenance industry. Depending on the customer need, the tool can deal with up to 200 test points based on ECA Aerospace T-CELL electrical resources. TC200 is an all-in-one tool that can be used for production, maintenance and diagnosis. In the delivered configuration the TC200 test case replaces 13 maintenance tools used for the overall helicopter electrical maintenance, therefore reducing the test duration.
Amongst many advantages there are:
- Wireless tool that can be managed from any mobile device,
- Compact and transportable by one person,
- Can be installed closer to the tested system,
- Independent WEB SERVICE accessible from any device and any operating system,
- Unified use of testing and maintenance tools
ECA Aerospace engineers are working on a possible evolution of the TC200 to integrate firing console testing, engine simulation or engine functional testing.
ECA Group partnered with its sister company Prodways to create the TC200 by designing 30% of the internal mechanisms using 3D printed parts.