Training For Fire Fighting
ECA Group uses cutting edge technologies combined with cost-efficient commercial off-the shelf products.
In order to reach a high level of reliability, flexibility and adaptability to customers needs ECA Group’s solutions are designed as dedicated equipment and completed by a full range of services: training, after sale support, and in service maintenance.
ECA Group’s naval simulation ranges include a complete set of solutions for Damage Control training. Damage Control simulator is the ideal solution for training of fire fighters and flood fighters in the complex and peculiar ambient of a ship.
ECA group’s Damage Control Simulator solutions offer:
- Train firefighting and damage control teams and crews in a near to real environment (smoke, flooding, rolling etc.) but in a total safe conditions;
- Plan, execute and evaluate different exercises under different scenarios and situations;
- Improve crew’s damage control, communication and reporting abilities through live training;
- Measure and reduce crew response time under heavy conditions by the use of simulated smoke, real flooding, rolling etc.;
- Evaluate individual and team performances under different damage control training scenarios;
- Observe, record and replay the trainees activities during the exercises through CCTV system;
- Analyse the trainee’s entry performance and determine the training level acquired.