Ville Sans Tranchée | 20 - 22 June 2017 | ECA Group Pipelines Inspection Solutions
Join ECA Group experts at Ville Sans Tranchée 2017 - Booth C46
Meet ECA Group from June 20th to 22nd 2017 at Ville Sans Tranchée 2017, in Parc des expositions de l'île des Impressionnistes in Chatou (France) on its stand C46.
ECA Group solutions to be presented at Ville Sans Tranchée 2017
At the occasion of Ville Sans Tranchée 2017, ECA Group will be showcasing its full range of integrated unmanned or remotely-operated systems for Pipeline inspection, measurement and maintenance / repair within water pipes, boreholes and sewerage networks.
The Group will present its solutions for TV inspection of industrial water pipes, including three systems with motorized trolley, two systems with camera being pushed inside pipe by a semi-rigid cable mounted on a coiler, as well as its possible arrangement within dedicated vans.
- Pipe Cruiser: Modular system for inspection of pipes from 150 to 2000 m
- Mini Pipe Cruiser: A system for confined areas inspection with dimensions from 100 to 400 mm.
- P pipe Viewer: A portable system with a camera enabling to inspect confined areas with dimensions as from 80 mm.
- Pipeline Inspector: A specially profiled ROV to operate inside plants large industrial water pipes.
- Z pipe viewer: A portable system for swift diagnosis of drinking water lines with ID from 100 to 800 mm.
- BH Viewer 500 : borehole inspection system up to 500m depth
- TVPM : a system where the camera, installed at extremity of a motorized semi rigid cable, is pushed to inspect sewerage lataral pipes with ID as from 80 mm.
In a fast- evolving market, ECA Group provides a wide range of capable remotely controlled systems for a variety of tasks answering the needs of the water pipes and boreholes sector.
ECA Group operates the state-of-the-art technology and provides a complete range of vehicles for pipe and boreholes inspection, measurement control and trenchless works from 100 mm to 2000 mm diameter.
With its capabilities, ECA Group is making a significant contribution to solve the worldwide issues of water losses and ground pollution due to spillage from wastewater networks.
Meet ECA Group team at Ville Sans Tranchée 2017
Visit ECA Group, have a talk with its experts. ECA Group teams are looking forward to meeting you !
Visit Event Official web site :