Euromaritime | 31 Jan - 02 Feb 2017 | ECA Group robotics, simulation, ship equipment & naval architecture
Join ECA Group experts at EUROMARITIME 2017, booth B45
ECA Group will be pleased to welcome you during Euromaritime 2017 on its booth B45. The exhibition will take place from January 31st to February 2nd 2017, in Paris, Porte de Versailles to present its range of solutions for the Maritime sector.
ECA Group solutions to be presented on EUROMARITIME 2017
At the occasion of Euromaritime 2017, ECA Group will be presenting its cutting edge solutions dedicated to Maritime activities:
For Maritime activities, ECA Group is engaged in the shipyard industry, engineering and naval architecture by designing and providing vessels systems and equipment, as well as magnetic ranging and treatment facilities for ships. ECA Group also develops advanced electric propulsion systems, steering and engine control.
In this field, the Group will demonstrate its solutions for :
- Accoustic & Magnetic ranging systems to meet the MCM and ASW requirements: These include magnetic signature reduction systems and multi-influence ranges. Discover STERNA®, a portable UAV-based magnetic ranging system for protection of vessels.
- Energy : Learn more about Silicon Carbide (SiC) cutting-edge technology contributions for submarines applications. thanks to which ECA Group is able to provides static converters with enhanced performances.
- Propulsion systems : ECA Group provides electric propulsion motors for maritime applications. ECA Group is specialized in integrating electrical and/or hybrid propulsion systems.
- Steering systems : Discover the steering consoles and maneuverability systems.
- Engine control systems
Maritime Robotics / Unmanned / Naval Drones solutions
For Maritime activities ECA Group supplies a wide range of robotics solutions, unmanned or remotely operated vehicles at air, land and sea to carry out missions in restricted areas. ECA Group’s offer for Maritime activities includes different types of autonomous robotic systems from underwater (AUV / ROV) , to surface vessels (USV) & and to aerial drones (UAV).
ECA Group's range of unmanned robotic systems will be displayed on the booth, including :
ECA Group provides training simulation solutions for a wide range of training programs to complete its offer for the civil and maritime markets. ECA Group simulators allows training on a large range of missions such as ship handling, navigation, engine and platform management and damage control, among others
Training simulation offer will also be displayed and ECA Group experts will be available to talk about :
- Training for merchant maritime
- Bridge operation
- Savety and security
- VTS operations
Naval Architecture (with BUREAU MAURIC, an ECA Group company, Booth F32)
Recently ECA Group acquired BE Mauric, a naval architecture bureau specializing in the design of different types of naval vessels for defence, security, Oil & Gas, fishing, passenger transportation.
At the occasion of Euromaritime, BE Mauric will present its Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering Design capabilities:
- INNOVATION: New vessel concepts for high level operational requirements
- INTEGRATION: Systems integration on board existing or new vessels
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE & EXPERTISE: building or modernization of vessels
- EXPERTISE: Hydrodynamics and Propulsion systems
The smart ships integration of ECA Group naval drones will be introduced.
Attend ECA Group conference at EUROMARITIME
ECA Group will hold a conference during Euromaritime 2017, on Thursday the 2nd around the daily theme of "THE ALL-ELECTRIC VESSEL, WHAT ARE THE RECENT DEVELOPMENTS?". ECA Group will speak about the benefits of the Silicon Carbide (SiC) technology on energy converters. Check the programme of conferences.
ECA Group conference :
The use of Silicon Carbide (SiC) technology applied to energy conversion
Thursday February the 2nd, 3 P.M.
Meet ECA Group team at EUROMARITIME 2017
Visit ECA Group, have a talk with experts. ECA Group teams are looking forward to meeting you !
Visit Event Official web site